What’s done is done; yesterday is history. There were good days, and bad days. Some will leave me with wonderful memories, others will provide me with lessons that hopefully I have learned from. Making believe that something will change without doing something about it is a futile endeavor.
I have, as do you, within, the power to create whatever we want in life. We can create a healthy, positive environment for success, a life on purpose, power, and happiness. We can envision our future as we want it to be. By creating that focus, and taking steps each day to achieve it, will bring us rewards unimaginable.
Viktor Frankl, in his 1946 book “Man’s Search for Meaning”, he shares his experiences as a concentration camp inmate during WWII and outlines his method of finding a reason to live. Here are some excerpts from his book:
* Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
* Each man is questioned by life; and he can only answer to life by answering for his own life; to life he can only respond by being responsible. Ever more people today have the means to live, but no meaning to live for.
* Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life; everyone must carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated, thus, every-one’s task is unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.
* Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.
* For the meaning of life differs from man to man, from day to day and from hour to hour. What matters, therefore, is not the meaning of life in general but rather the specific meaning of a person’s life at a given moment.
* Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time. When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.
Begin this new year fresh, as the artist facing a new canvas. Begin this year by downloading my e-book HERE, that will change your life.
I believe in you!
Until next time, I am
Creating Abundance ~Worldwide~